Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello there! I had a pretty great Christmas. It went way too fast, as it always does! I couldn't believe how quickly Christmas Eve day and Christmas went. It was hard to go back to work today, even with the knowledge that I only have to go for two days before I have two days off again. But, it just didn't feel like a Thursday to me. When I slept over my parent's on Christmas Eve, one of their cats slept with me all night! I was so glad she did, and when I come home to my parent's I always want to take Lucy with me when I leave! She's in the first picture below.
I got my first Pin Up Girl Clothing dress on Christmas! Bob gave it to me- I had picked it out, and was so excited to finally be able to wear it! It fits like a glove, and I am just in love with the print on it! And I love how my new pink B.A.I.T. heels look with the dress. 
I actually placed an order today with Pin Up Girl Clothing. I used some of my Christmas money, and got a skirt and dress. They're having a great sale now, 25% off sitewide! And I got free shipping. I just hate paying for shipping! I can definitely see Pin Up Girl Clothing becoming very addicting, as it already feel like it's starting to be.
For Christmas I also got a Hell Bunny polka dot dress, two books, a DVD, a wallet, jewelry, a scarf, a belt, lotions, ornaments, money, gift cards, and a few small items. Bob also gave me a Cheesecake Factory gift card! I wasn't expecting any other gifts, since we talked about what our price limit would be. 
I almost never buy books for myself, I'd rather get them out of the library for free. So, every Christmas I do ask for some books. I'm almost done with a book I took out of the library, so as soon as I am I'll start in on the books my parents gave me! Reading has always been something that I love.









Some of my favourite gifts!
















My sister, mom, grandmother, and me!


Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Kohl's
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Target
Earrings, brooch: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute, as usual! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I'm wishing you the best for 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ashley! :) I wish you the same.

      Delete