Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Hello there! Happy Saturday! I've gotten a lot done so far today. I cleaned the apartment, did laundry, worked out, and attempted to drop my car off at Honda to get an airbag recall taken care of...but, they told me they had to order the part, and so I'm coming back next Saturday to get the new airbag part put in. 
I'm going to roll out some Christmas cookies in a little bit, and also make more dough. And last night I wrapped most of the Christmas presents I bought! (I hate wrapping.) 
The dress Bob got me for Christmas came in yesterday. I tried it on, because if it didn't fit we would need to know now; it would be too late to return it after Christmas. Luckily it fit perfectly! It's very form-fitting on top. I LOVE it! The print is fabulous, and so is the shape. It's very 50's-style, which is a decade of fashion that I adore. I can't wait to wear it! It's going to be hard to wait until Christmas for it. I'm very excited to wear it on our honeymoon! I'm definitely wearing it before then too, of course. Speaking of our honeymoon, we booked it on Thursday night! Yay! Let the countdown begin. (6 months and 16 days until the honeymoon.)
The dress was my first purchase ever from Pinupgirlclothing.com. I already want to order another dress in that same style! They have so many amazing retro-style dresses on that site.
Tomorrow Bob and I are supposed to go to my parent's house for my dad's birthday. But, we're supposed to get snow starting tomorrow afternoon, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to go. And Bob may have to plow and/or salt businesses and residental customers. UGH! I really hate snow. I can't say it enough. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Route 66 dress. I'm wearing it without tights because even though it's definitely cold out today, I am going to wear dresses for as long as I can sans tights. I'm not the biggest fan of tights. Even though I  have some bright coloured ones, I'd still rather not wear them.












Dress, necklace: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Flats: Target

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment