Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hell Bunny Dress!

Hello there! It's sunny outside, and not that cold. I'll take it! Any bit of reprieve from the constant cloudiness, darkness, and bitter cold temperatures! I wasn't even cold when we took these pictures. I cleaned the apartment earlier and have been doing a few loads of laundry. Bob and I went out and had pizza for lunch. I also wrote a lot of thank you notes (for Christmas presents) and wedding invitation envelopes last night and today.
I'm wearing a very sunny, cheery outfit today. I'm wearing my new Hell Bunny polka dot dress that I got for Christmas from my parents. It's definitely bright red, which is of course great for me, since I can't get enough of bright colours. It's my first Hell Bunny item as well. 
I wouldn't normally pair something red with something yellow, but I thought with my flats and jewelry that it pulled those two colours together. The ice cream brooch and cupcake earrings were also gifts from my parents. I really adore both items!
Tomorrow Bob and I are seeing "American Hustle" at the movies. I'm excited! We haven't been to the movies in a long time, and we both have gift cards for the movies. So, I'll get to see it for free, which is great.














Dress: Gift from my mom- Hell Bunny brand
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Ring, brooch, earrings: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!



1 comment:

  1. Your necklace looks amazing! I like to dress in really bright colors during the winter too. It makes my days less chilly. :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete