Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Love Coral!

Hello there! Tonight I'm not going to be doing much, just reading and watching "The Office" with Bob. (We're going through all the seasons again, well all the seasons with Steve Carell!) 
I did finish my Christmas shopping after work, as well as purchased my dad's birthday presents! (His birthay is on the 12th, and we are celebrating it this Sunday.) It feels good to be done. This year I actually bought all the presents in stores, and none online. I wanted to finish shopping on a week day night, since from here until Christmas I'm sure it'll be crazy busy on the weekends! And I really don't like dealing with crowds/long lines. 
Friday Bob and I are going out to eat at Friendly's with his family, for his mom's birthday. I love Friendly's! There's one that's about a half mile away, but we almost never go. We just don't eat out much. 
When I was at Kohl's tonight buying my dad's birthday presents, I snagged two cropped cardigans for myself! I'm glad I found them, since it's been hard for me to find cropped cardigans/boleros/shrugs. I still need an orange one! I bought a coral and royal blue one tonight. In the pictures below I'm wearing the coral one. I just love the colour coral!
I keep wanting to wear this Bernie Dexter book dress! The pattern is just perfect, especially for me since I'm such a bookworm, and love lots of colour! Since there's so many colours in
the dress, it makes it easy to match sweaters/belts/jewelry/shoes with it.
Unfortunatly the lighting in these pictures is very bad. We tried it a few different ways, but just couldn't get any decent lighting. I hate that the sun sets so early now! I'll have to try and take more pictures on the weekend, when the sun is out. And before it gets super freezing!












Dress: Uniquevintage.com (Bernie Dexter)
Cropped cardigan: Kohl's
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Neckace, ring: Etsy
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment