Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You Fit Me Better Than My Favourite Sweater

Hello there! Today really tested my patience. Just had a bunch of irritating things happen, including some idiot going into my lane when there wasn't any room to, I honked when they started to go in, but they proceeded as if I didn't exist. I just had a feeling they were going to come into my lane, so luckily I was watching out for them. Otherwise we would've definitely hit. Not many things raise my blood pressure more than people driving recklessly.
Bob is making enchilladas tonight, so that should help cheer me up a bit! We hardly ever have Mexican, but I love it! I'm going to work out, do laundry, read, and watch "The Office" with Bob. 
I'm wearing my favourite sweater once again. (I wore it once on my blog before.) It's from Express, and I have it in three colours. This is my fav of the bunch though! I used to do most of my shopping at Express, but for the past year I haven't bought much there. I actually ran to the mall on my lunch break today to go to Express. I had seen a couple shirts online that I liked. But, of course they didn't have either one in the store.















Sweater, jeans: Express
Tank: Kohl's

Necklace, earrings: Etsy
Bracelet: Shop in Seaside Heights
Moccasins: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment