Sunday, December 8, 2013

A U.S. Dress

Hello there! Bob and I are planning on leaving in a little bit to go to my parent's house for my dad's birthday. He's turning 60 on Thursday. But, I'm watching the weather forecast to see if we should go. (It's supposed to start lightly snowing soon.) 
I don't really have any other plans today. I worked out earlier, and have just been relaxing otherwise. I've been reading a lot the past couple days. I'm re-reading "The Glass House." I first read it probably a couple of years ago. It's SO good! I had forgotten almost all of it, so it's like I'm reading it for the first time! It's hard for me to put it down. It's a memoir, and I highly recommend it to everyone. It really makes you appreciate what you do have.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress. It has US cities/attractions all over it. I really love the print! The colours aren't as bright as what I normally would wear, but that's alright. I don't always have to wear SUPER bright clothing! Especially if the print is great on its own. I love traveling, and have been to 34 states, and 3 countries. Bob and I usually travel twice a year. Unfortunatly our next vacaiton isn't until our honeymoon, 6 1/2 months away! 













Dress, necklace: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: Kohl's
Ring: Etsy
Flats: Target

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. You have some of the best jewelry I've seen around...that little cupcake ring is a gem! And again, another GORGEOUS print on your dress :-) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marisa! :) That's sweet of you to say.
      I look all over to find unique pieces, and I love when I find something that I just have to have!

      Delete