Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Pink Heels!

Hello there! Thank God tomorrow is Friday, and then the next two weeks are short weeks! I'm so very excited for time off and for Christmas, and to see my family and pets! And for the yummy food, and for giving and getting gifts. This weekend is going to warm up a lot. I can't wait for that, too. We've been having such bitterly cold weather, but today was slighlty better, and tomorrow will be even warmer, and then by Sunday it'll be 65 degrees!
Tonight I ran to Target. I was anticipating there to be very long lines, but I knew it'd be even busier this weekend. So, I had to get it over with tonight. Luckily, I only waited about five minutes in line, so it wasn't too bad. Bob and I are going to watch "White Christmas" tonight. It's my favourite Christmas movie! 
Tomorrow night right after work is our office Christmas party. Bob's coming, as well as one of my good friends. The party's only half a mile from our job, so that's nice. It's only two hours long. I'm not sure if Bob and I are doing anything after that. Saturday night we are going to my parents for their friends Christmas party. There'll be so much great food! My mom is an excellent cook and baker. I asked Bob to make a tomato tart. He made it last weekend for the first time, and it was amazing. It tastes very similar to pizza.
Today my first pair of B.A.I.T. footwear shoes arrived! I had never ordered from them before, but had seen some girls wearing them on Instagram and on their blogs, and I loved the look of them. The website just got new shoes in on Monday, and I ordered the pink and white heels as soon as I saw them online. They are the perfect shade of pink, close to a bubblegum pink. They are comfy, and fit me perfectly. They are only 1 3/4 inch wedge, so I know they'll be very easy to walk in. I can't wait to order more! They have such a great retro look to them, and I know they'll pair well with many of my dresses. I'm wearing them in the below pictures.















Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Necklace: Etsy
Earrings: Gift
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment