Thursday, February 23, 2017

Piece Of Cake

Hello there! It's too darn gorgeous out today, and sadly, after Saturday it's going to drop significantly in termperature. I just wish the warm weather would be here to stay already! It's in the upper 60's right now, and sunny. It's supposed to rain on Saturday unfortunately, or else I'd be taking advantage of the warm weather, and going to New Hope for a day trip. Instead, we'll be going to an indoor antique show nearby. I don't have much else going on the rest of this week/weekend. 
I'm really hoping for warm, sunny weather the following Saturday, so we can go to New Hope. I miss going there; I don't think we've been since around August. Two Saturdays from this one I'll be going out to PA with my mom to go antique shopping, and I can't wait for that!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Lindy Bop cupcake shirt dress that I got a few months ago, and blogged about back then. It's really big on my waist unfortunately, and any smaller belt than this thick belt doesn't really define my waist enough, since there's so much extra fabric. Ugh, the struggle. Almost all of my dresses are large on my waist, and some are really large on my waist. Thank God for belts, I tell ya! Lindy Bops' sizing is quite wonky, and it does annoy me. But, they've been churning out some really prints, plus they're so cheaply priced! 








Dress: Lindy Bop
Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I your Bait Robbies, I recently bought the seafoam ones, which I really love! Wonderful accessorizing with that cute dress Bristol! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks lovely on you Bristol! With the belt, I can't tell at all that it is big in the waist. Love it with your cake brooch! Too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete