Sunday, February 19, 2017

Doris

Hello there! It was really nice to see my aunt & cousin from Texas last night. I hadn't seen them in a year or so. My uncle couldn't end up coming. My cousin Franny is 15 now, and 5'11"! I'll see them again tonight when my family goes out to eat for dinner, and then they'll be flying home on Monday.
It's been so spring like this weekend, and it wasn't even cold when we left my parents' around 9:20 p.m. I just had on my light Trashy Diva coat, and I was fine. I hope winter is really gone, and they we won't have a lot of back and forth with temperatures. I looked at the 10 day forecast, and it's not supposed to get really cold again at all. In fact, Thursday will be the warmest: 68 degrees! 
When the weather starts to turn like this, and it actually smells like spring outside (it did yesterday!), I start really thinking about and looking forward to all the things I want to do outside! It's hard being cooped up inside in the winter time, and boring. I can't wait to start going to visit the towns in PA that we like to go to, for day trips. 
Next Saturday Bob and I are going to an antique show, about 15 minutes from where we live. We've never been to this one before, and I'm really looking forward to it. I think it's mainly going to be Easter items.
In the pictures below I'm wearing the outfit I wore last night to my parents' house. This Trashy Diva red Doris dress is a staple in my closet, just like my red TD Americana I posted about on Thursday. They both get a ton of use, and they're so versatile and flattering. 
They are made of cotton poplin and are of decent thickness. I hope TD does more cotton poplins very soon! 







Dress: Facebook group (Trashy Diva)
Necklace: Vintage (eBay)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Doris cuts so much! This one looks great on you and red is such a great color on you! Love those shoes too! :D

    ReplyDelete