Saturday, February 18, 2017

Paint Kelly

Hello there! It's a beautiful sunny day here, and going to be warm. Bob and I are going to a family dinner at my parent's house tonight. My mom's making turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, etc. So, it'll be like a mini Thanksgiving dinner, ha. She also baked a triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate icing for dessert; we're having it for my grandfather's birthday. She makes it for all the family birthdays, and it's everyone's favorite. It's extremly rich, as you may have been able to tell from the description. She even mailed a piece to my sister for her bday in January, ha!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Bernie dress. I have three Bernies with paint palette prints, and I really love each of them. I think I can safely say this is my favorite of the three though. I wore it to work on Thursday, and wore it last night to meet my friend at Panera. I love pairing it with these bright blue BAIT Roni heels. The blue in these heels almost exactly matches the blue in the dress. I get a lot of compliments on these shoes. 
They're so darn comfortable, too. 
I almost always pair my Lillian Madison Designs paint palette brooch with my paint palette dresses, because there's nothing like a good theme, am I right?







Dress: Bernie Dexter 
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Brooch: Lillian Madison Designs

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress on you. I love it with the brooch and blue shoes <3 That dinner sounds like it's going to be so delicious. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous colourful dress on you Bristol! I love the Kelly design dresses from Bernie! Wonderful accessories too! xo

    ReplyDelete