Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Paris Jenny

Hello there! Happy February! I'm so glad we got through January; we're that much closer to spring! January & February are my least favorite months, and I am eagerly awaiting March. Once March arrives, spring is so close, and then it all gets better from there. We've had such a mild winter though, and I hope it continues. 
I don't have much going on this week. In addition to watching "Lilyhammer" on Netflix, I've started watching "Call the Midwife" on Netflix. "Call the Midwife" is set in England in the 50's, and my sister recommended it to me. I of course love seeing the retro fashion on the show! "Call the Midwife" is a serious drama, unlike "Lilyhammer" which is a drama/comedy, and can be pretty corny at times. 
I just started reading a really powerful memoir called "All The Galant Men"; a memoir by a Pearl Harbor survivor, who was 94 years old when the book came out. It's been a fascinating read so far. It is the only memoir written by a USS Arizona survivor.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pinup Girl Clothing Jenny dress in the Paris print. I got the dress last spring, and posted about it back then. I used to have this print in the Jenny skirt, and it was actually the first item I ever bought from Pinup Girl, years ago. I ended up selling the skirt though, as I don't find Jenny skirts flattering on me. I much prefer Jenny dresses on me.  There's boning in the Jenny dresses, so that can make it a bit comfortale to bend over and things like that, but otherwise, they are comfortable enough. I don't wear them to work, though. I think this print is so gorgeous, and I think my Pinup Girl amoeba purse goes really well with the dress, too.
 





















Dress, purse: Pinup Girl Clothing
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Call the Midwife is AMAZING!!! I love that show! The girls are so spectacular and yes, their clothes and uniforms are a delight!! Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you sold the skirt and got the dress, because every Jenny dress you have looks incredible on you! This one goes perfectly with your new amoeba bag, too <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress on you Bristol! Yes Call the Midwife is such a great show to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous on you! I have this dress too! I just love the print so much <3

    ReplyDelete