Saturday, February 11, 2017

Cherry Blossoms & Tulips

Hello there! Last night after work I went out with some co-workers for drinks and appetizers, and then I just came home and watched TV & Netflix with Bob. I don't have much going on this weekend, but have some plans the next couple of weekends. 
Next weekend Bob and I will be going to two family dinners, to celebrate my grandfather's birthday, and we're having two dinners in a row because my aunt, uncle, & cousin will be in town from Texas. I usually only see my aunt, uncle, & cousin once a year, in December, but they couldn't come back this past December. 
I had a snow day on Thursday, and a delayed opening on Friday, which was great, ha. This coming week will be short too, because of President's Day weekend (I have off Friday-Monday). 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter cherry blossoms print Lauren dress. I've posted about it once before, back in the beginning of December. This print is the perfect spring print. I just love cherry blossom trees! I just got the Erstwilder tulip brooch from a store called Kinks & Quirks. They have a brick and mortar shop in Virginia, and a website. 
I had never ordered from them before. They had free shipping on Erstwilder, with no minimum. They sent me a cute pair of pineapple earrings as a gift, too! I love this tulip brooch. It has my favorite colors in it: pink & orange. Erstwilder had released a tulip brooch last year, but with purple & green coloring. I didn't get that one, as I wasn't too into that color scheme. There are some tulips in this dress, they're along the bottom of the dress, and right above my belt. 
Maybe if I wear enough spring prints now, spring will hurry right along? 








Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Brooch: Kinks & Quirks (Erstwilder)
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Free shipping with no minimum is so awesome! Plus that's great that the shop sent you free earrings <3 Love this outfit. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete