Sunday, February 12, 2017

I Say Tomato

Hello there! Bob and I are having a typical quiet Sunday today. He'll be doing a lot of cooking and baking for today and the upcoming week. I'll be working out, reading, and watching Netflix. I have a board meeting to go to on Wednesday at the school I work at, and then two family dinners this coming weekend. I may be meeting up with a friend, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter tomato print Chelsea dress that I got about three years ago. It was one of my first Bernies. I had seen it online for a little while, and at first it wasn't something I had to have, but it grew on me, that's for sure. 
I'm so glad I snapped up when I did (during a Black Friday sale), because it seemed to have sold out online everywhere right after that. Tomatoes are my favorite vegetables (or fruits, ha, I know it's debatable what they are). I can't get enough of them! Whenever Bob is cooking with them (which is a lot), I go in the kitchen and take pieces of tomatoes. Bob has started gardening at his parents' house, and we'll have tomatoes around the end of July/beginning of August! I can't wait to have our own house and garden. Did you know New Jersey is one of the top producers of tomatoes in this country? We're not called the Garden State for nothing.









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful job Bristol in matching your accessories and shoes to this cute Bernie Dexter dress, I love seeing your gorgeous collection of bangles! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun dress and so perfect that it's one of your favorite veggies/fruits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom swears by Jersey tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete