Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Liquor Labels

Hello there! Well, this week isn't going too quickly yet, but I am really looking forward to 70 degree weather tomorrow, yay! I don't have too much going on this week, but I'm meeting some former co-workers at a bar/restaurant on Thursday after work, and Saturday night I'll be going out to a bar with Bob. Tomorrow night Bob is making my very favorite meal, and I can't wait! He makes it once a month for me. The meal is tomato tart, and is similar to pizza.
I'm going to watch the movie "Moonlight" On Demand tonight. I'm excited that they've been putting more of the Oscar nominees and winners On Demand recently. I watched two already: "Loving" and "Manchester By the Sea". "Moonlight" won best film of the year, in case you missed it, so I have very high expectations for it.
After getting my two biggest Trashy Diva unicorn prints last year, the next one on my list was any of the liquor label print dresses. Well, now I can scratch that unicorn off the list, too! I am wearing the liquor labels print Day dress in the pictures below. It's my third day dress. The day dress has a straight skirt; so that's pretty out of the ordinary for me. It's also two sizes bigger than what I normally wear in the Day dress, but I got the measurements before buying it, and it didn't seem too much bigger than my size, and it's not! This print must have ran a bit small. So, I do have a little extra room at the waist, but I'm used to that. I figured if it ended up being huge in the waist, my mom could take it in. But, with the belt on the roominess is no big deal. 
Ugh, this print! I just adore it. I can't wait to wear it out on its maiden voyage this weekend! I had been planning it out in my head before receiving the dress to pair it with these blue Idas, and I'm so glad they match perfectly! I'm so happy I was able to find my unicorn, and I know I'll be wearing it a lot. I won't be wearing it to work though, as I don't think they'd find the print appropriate for a school, ha. 









Dress: Facebook group (Trashy Diva)
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I have "Manchester By The Sea" on my coffee table right now, planning on watching it tonight! I want to see "Moonlight" as well. I love that Bob makes your favorite tart routinely for you - I knew it was the tart before you said it above lol!!

    I have to admit I've never seen this dress! Ah! It's adorable - so glad you finally got your hands on it! It'd be super cute for Nashville Boogie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super congratulations on getting one of your unicorn prints! I know how hard to find this one is. <3 It looks perfect on you. LOL about wearing it to school. I think you're right, but it's a funny thought anyway ;) So sweet of Bob to make your favorite dish once a month for you. The tomato tart sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete