Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hawaiian Hideaway

Hello there! Ah, how nice that it's the weekend. Last night I just went to Target, and watched "Veep" and some TV. I ordered "Veep" season 4 on Amazon, and it arrived yesterday, so of course I had to start watching immediately, ha. Tonight Bob and I are going to my parent's, and my grandparents and aunt & uncle will be over, too. Tomorrow Bob and I will be looking at some houses.
In the pictures below I'm wearing an out of production Hawaiian Hideaway PUG dress that I found online, and scored on sale. It originally came in three colorways. This dress is a unicorn for some, and I never really looked for it, but when I came across it, I decided I needed it. I have a very similar Retrospec'd dress, but with pinks, oranges & reds in it. I hardly have any purple in my wardrobe, so it's nice to add this dress, plus it's a tikiiiii dress, and I'm clearly crazy for tiki. I was glad my pineapple necklace matches this dress so well, and after taking pictures, I realized my Erstwilder tiki drink brooch would also so great with it! Oh, and this dress also came with a little bolero, which is cute, but I opted not to wear it in these pictures, sot hat you could see the full dress. A big perk to this dress (that I didn't know before receiving it) is that there's stretch to it, and I can easily zip it on my own! I love that. There's also pockets.










Dress: La France (PUG)
Necklace, Bracelet: Etsy (Luxulite, LorettaLouJewels)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing on you! I have it as well, and cannot get over how lovely the print is. Hopefully someday I'll find the blue one, and perhaps find this one in a large (the one I got is an XL and it's a bit big.) Good luck with house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really great find, I love this dress, which looks so beautiful on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find!! I can't wait to see it with the bolero. I was going to say, I don't think I've seen you in a lot of purple! I am glad you got some now - purple is one of my favorite colors! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress! I almost got this dress twice but kept talking myself out of it. I love the colors and the fabric and I love the matching bolero with pink accents! I just didn't think I'd have too many places to wear it. It is so well suited for you though with your many loves of all things tiki and all your outings to tiki bars! I will just have to live vicariously through you! Congrats on picking this one up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So splendidly fun! I love the chunkiness of that necklace. Total statement maker and so cute to boot. You look awesome, hon!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete