Saturday, November 21, 2015

Moais In Space

Hello there! Last night Bob & I watched "The Big Lebowski". I had seen it once before (Bob owns it), but not in years. I just love the Cohen brothers, they are probably my favorite directors/writers. Their movie "Fargo" is one of my all time favs. Steve Buscemi is in both of those movies, and he's my favourite actor. We've been watching the TV show "Fargo", and t's been getting better as the season goes on. It's one of the few shows on TV that we like.
Today I'm cleaning, doing laundry, and working out, and tonight we're going to my parent's house for dinner. Bob's parents are coming as well. I'll  be seeing my parents again in a few days, for Thanksgiving at my grandparent's house. The four day weekend is creeping closer! Bob only has off on Thursday. I'm very much looking forward to Friday, to relax, decorate, and shop online. I may decorate a bit this weekend, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Oblong Box Shop Moais in Space skirt. I have this skirt in the puffer fish print, too. I had debated ordering one for months, and then I finally decided to try it, and ordered this one first. I love both of them! They don't wrinkle at all, and are nice and full, with adorable prints. Let's be real, there's nothing I love more than a good novelty print, is there? 









Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! I'm glad that you are happy with your new skirts! That's pretty amazing that they don't wrinkle! I'm sooo looking forward to the 4 day weekend! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oblong box skirts, I hope I can buy one in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete