Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Yes, I Am One of Those Crazy Christmas People

Hello there! I'm not doing too much tonight...I worked out, talked on the phone to a friend, and am going to watch "Fargo" with Bob. We missed Monday because we were watching "Wentworth" on Netflix. We finished both seasons now. It got really intense towards the end of the second season, and I didn't want to stop watching it! It's a really good show, just so many twists and turns that you don't see coming. I love shows like that.
The outfit I'm wearing in the pictures below I didn't actually where out of the apartment. Since we are creeping closer to December, I wanted to try the outfit on. I scored this dress on eBay last November. I had missed out on it when it was for sale on Modcloth, and am so glad I tracked it down in my size. It just fits my chest, but I'm so glad it does fit! I love it so much, and wish I could wear it year round! I will be wearing it a lot in December, that's for sure. I think it's the most perfect Christmastime dress ever. Well, most perfect for me, that is! I definitely have to wear it with a bandeau, as it shows a ton of chest. I'm glad my new red BAIT Robbie's match it so well. 
Let me tell you, I am definitely one of those crazy Christmas people. I get it from my mother; I have never met someone more obsessed with all things Christmas. I love decorating for it most of all. My theme is probably shocking to you all...Candyland Christmas. I have sooo many sweets decorations, and they make me so happy! But, I also love buying gifts for people, and let's be real, receiving them. I get excited for it, but the only reason I don't have 100% positive feelings for December, is because I hate cold weather, and dread it every year. December, January & February are pretty much the bane of my existence. I started shopping for people this past weekend.
 







Dress: eBay (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace: Shop in New Orleans

Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. You & me, girl, we're gonna spread Christmas cheer all over the place starting yesterday! ;) I am almost done with my shopping and am DYING to start decorating. I decorated my cube for Chanukah as it's early this year - Dec 5 - but am trying to hold off on TOO many Christmas decor. Soon. SOON! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress...I own it too. Funnily enough, I'm one of the few people who don't celebrate Christmas in this country haha. So I like it as a fall dress. Happy holiday season to you, as I know you're all about it!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new red shoes have proven to be a really great purchase for you! It goes so perfect with this dress! When I was in New Orleans I must have passed by at least two Christmas shops. I thought of you both times! Too bad I didn't run into that necklace you have on though! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete