Sunday, November 15, 2015

Surprise!

Hello there! Last night Bob and I went to my friend's surprise 30th birthday party at her parent's house a few towns away. I don't really remember ever being at a surprise party before, maybe I was, but it was a long time ago, ha. She really was surprised! She started crying right away, when she saw her high school friend there, who had come in from Arizona for it. Her actual birthday is in a couple of weeks, and I think I'll be celebrating with her then too. Last night her friend told me I look like Rachel McAdams, which I never get tired of hearing, ha!! 
Bob and I were going to go to New Hope today, but I don't know if I really feel like it. I would have much preferred to go yesterday, but we couldn't, because Bob was working. I just don't like doing much on Sundays, they're for relaxing/unwinding! I think we're just going to go out to lunch in town.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a very beloved Trashy Diva dress. I got it in August, and have worn it a lot since then. It combines a couple of my favorite dress elements: the colour red, and adorable details! I love gingham, and I think the ricrac detail on the bottom is really cute. It's comfortable; there's stretchy side panels on it. I think it's a really good style for my shape as well. The sugar cookies I was wearing are new, from the woman who makes most of my polymer food jewelry. She's so talented! I have a ton of her pieces now, and they are made so well. She's also great with custom requests. She has an Etsy shop called: Scrumptiousdoodle.









Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace: Vendor at an antique mall
Brooch: Erstwilder
Earrings: Etsy (Scruptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you SO DO look like Rachel McAdams! I can't believe I never thought of that! Ha! That's awesome! Not a bad doppleganger to have, if you ask me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've told you before that you look like Rachel McAdams too! You really do! :) Also, I love this dress on you! The Lena Picnic dress is such a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details on your dress are so cute! And, like always, the accessories are just perfect. Love the fruit necklace, it really completes the whole picnic look! Also, you totally look like Rachel McAdams, haha.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete