Saturday, November 14, 2015

Red Peasant

Hello there! Today I'm going to be cleaning, doing laundry, working out, reading, etc... and then at night Bob and I are meeting  up with a friend. Last night we just had a quiet night in, watched TV, and ran a couple of errands.
Viva Las Vegas is five months from today, but who's counting, ha? We haven't booked our trip yet, and Bob hasn't even given me a 100% answer yet, but I just know he'll end up saying yes, ha. He knows how badly I want to go back. He likes Vegas a lot too, and we've been there together five times now. This time we'll spend more time at Viva Las Vegas than we did last time. I also really want to go back because some girls I have met will be attending! I'd like to meet more people too, but it's hard because I'm shy. Last year most of the people I talked to were ones who said something to me first. I asked for pictures with a couple of ladies I recognized from Instagram, but I was nervous to do it. I hope this year I'll feel a little more comfortable.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new red Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant top, and my Heart of Haute nesting dolls skirt. I'm so glad this top finally restocked! I really wish they'd come out with more bright colours soon. I have it in lime green and white, as well. It's my favourite style of shirt, it's flattering and comfortable, and I can add a bandeau under it to wear to work. This one matches well with a lot of my skirts. I've been wearing my new fruit necklace as much as possible! 
 










Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Heart of Haute
Necklace: Adamstown vendor
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (MouseMarket & Luxulite)
Shoes: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, you look great and it is well coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be making the trip over from the UK (on my own, eeek) to Viva Las vegas once my holidays with my work are confirmed. I'm so EXCITED! I'd love to meet you, I'm definitely good for starting a conversation first haha. I can't wait to hopefully meet loads of new people, especially from the US :D

    Once again, I forever love your outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Viva! As of now, the event I am running in Vegas that month begins the week after Viva!! So I may be able to fly out early and attend at least some of it (right now, I'm thinking I may just buy the Saturday day pass since I have to do some work to get the booth up and running before the show starts!!). If so, we obviously have to find each other even for a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit and I'm so excited for you to be going to Viva again this year (even though you haven't officially gotten the go ahead on it yet, hehe). I've been really wanting to go for the last couple years but realistically I'm not sure if I would like it much. I really hate crowds. I hope you make it out there this year though and that you have a wonderful time! :D

    ReplyDelete