Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wizard of Awesome

Hello there! Ah, we're officially over that dang hump in the work week, so that's good. Bob and I aren't doing too much tonight, pretty much just relaxing. We don't have much planned for the weekend yet, except he's working Saturday, and we *may* got to New Hope for the day on Sunday. I want to, but he doesn't really want to go this weekend, since he's working Saturday. We'll probably end up going next Saturday. The weather this week has been so nice! Today was about 72 degrees and sooo sunny, not a cloud in the sky. It definitely doesn't feel like November, which is a good thing!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Bernie Dexter Wizard of Awesome dress! It was one of my unicorns. I had missed out on it when Modcloth carried it. Once I saw a lot of bloggers wearing it, and how great it looked at them, I was really wishing I had gotten it. It arrived today, and I was so excited to put it on. Before I did though, I saw that the tag said a size smaller than what the listing had said! My heart sank, and I nervously tried it on. Luckily, it somehow zips over my chest! It's very tight in the chest, but nothing I'm not used to, ha. I'm just so glad it does fit, because who knows when I would find one again in my regular size. This is my second dress with a poppy print. I'm not usually that into floral prints, but I do really like my poppy dresses! My new red B.A.I.T. heels match pretty perfectly with the dress, which is a bonus.







Dress: eBay (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace: Modcloth

Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. It was totally meant to be!! The Robbies DO look dang perfect with it too!! YAY!! =D

    Dress twinsies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poppy dress and those shoes match the dress perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect with your new red shoes! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete