Saturday, November 7, 2015

Trashy Diva 1940's

Hello there! This weekend's going to be a pretty quiet one for us. Bob is working today though. I'll be cleaning, doing laundry, and working out. We don't have plans to go anywhere. Next Saturday I'll be seeing a friend, and Bob and I are probably going to New Hope for the day next Sunday. My parents are visiting my sister in Nashville for a couple of days next week. It's the first time they're visiting her there. (She moved there in August with her boyfriend.) I would like to see Nashville myself. I've been to Tennessee, just not Nashville. Bob and I were watching "Wentworth" last night. We finished the first season. The last couple episodes were really intense. I'm eager to see what happens next!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva 1940's dress. I got it off of the Trashy Diva group I'm in on Facebook. This is the only TD 1940's dress that I have, and I love it. I love my novelty prints so much, but I also love my solid red dresses. 

 







Dress: Facebook Group (Trashy Diva)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same, I really love novelty prints but it is nice to have a solid colour dress for once. This one looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see Nashville too! Cody mentioned wanting to go and I'm like "let's do it!" Maybe next spring/summer we'll take a little trip down there. Hope you get to go to visit your sis soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really love this on you! Such a flattering cut and color!

    ReplyDelete