Thursday, November 19, 2015

Harlequin's My Favorite

Hello there! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! I'm even more excited to have a four day weekend next week! It's very much needed. I'm looking forward to Black Friday (online) sales and decorating the apartment for Christmas. Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my friend for a drink, and Saturday night Bob & I are going to my parent's house for dinner, and his parents are coming, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my brand new Heart of Haute harlequin print dress, which I received today. I had been waiting months for it to become available. Harlequin is my very favorite print, and it's not that easy to find. All my harlequin pieces are from Heart of Haute or Pin Up Girl Clothing. I love the colours in this dress! I wasn't sure if it would be this bright in person, but I'm so glad it is. It was a great mail day, because my Erstwilder Christmas brooches also came today, and there's a picture of them below. Can't wait to style them with my Christmastime outfits! I even have a gingerbread man skirt that'll pair perfectly with the gingerbreadman brooch!











Dress: Heart of Haute 
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I immediately thought of the gingerbread skirt when I saw that new brooch from Erstewilder. It'd be too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress on you! The colors are absolutely perfect! I love love love it with that necklace too! Such a great pairing-- this whole outfit! I can't wait to see you styling with your new Christmas brooches. They are so cute and look like they will be a lot of fun to style!

    ReplyDelete