Friday, November 27, 2015

Pies, Of Course

Hello there! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I had a nice one. I went to my grandparent's in the early afternoon. After that, my parents and I stopped over at my great uncle's house, and then stopped at my dad's cousin's house to visit. It was weird though, because it was the first Thanksgiving I've ever not spent with my sister. She'll be home next month for Christmas though. I had to wear my pie dress again this year; it's the third year in a row I've worn it for Thanksgiving.
Today's been really nice and relaxing, although I woke up around 5:40, ha! I had to use the bathroom, and then since I felt pretty wide awake, I didn't bother trying to go back to sleep.  still feel fine, so that's good. Luckily, my body/mind function pretty well when I don't have enough sleep, and I very rarely feel tired. Regardless, I'm definitely sleeping later than that tomorrow! It's kind of good though that I was awake then, because I snagged some ornaments from Everyday is a Holiday, and a couple of them sold out right after. (Although, they will be restocking.) I had waited SOOO long for them to release their ornaments! I first found out about their website a year ago, and at that I only ordered one ornament, and had to wait another whole year to get more. They make many of the items hanging on the wall in my kitchen, including the sprinkles bottle in my outfit pictures.
I also got a Heart of Haute dress, and am still thinking about getting a Heart of Haute skirt and a Pin Up Girl Clothing dress. I should probably make up my mind pretty soon, huh? 








One of my grandparent's kitties



Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardi: Trashy Diva
Brooch: Erstwilder
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle) 
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. The pie dress is SUCH a Thanksgiving staple! It was so fun seeing a lot of gals on social media rocking theirs this year! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ice cream brooch with the pie dress (I just got into Erstwilder haha). XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh kitty!!! Love your pie dress for Thanksgiving! Such a fun tradition and it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete