Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lovely Long Weekend

Hello there! I am SUPER excited for my four day weekend! I have been counting down for quite awhile now, ha. I don't have a ton planned, but I'm happy about that. I like to relax a lot during long weeknds like this.Tonight we are putting up the tree, and I'll probably start decorating it, and finish Thursday or Friday. I think we are also going to watch "White Christmas", my favorite Christmas movie. Bob saw it for the first time last year, when I showed it to him. I couldn't believe he hadn't seen it before, but luckily he liked it, ha. I'm looking forward to having some drinks with Bob, watching the movie, and staying up (a little) late. It's a great kick-off to the long weekend, although Bob works Friday.
Tomorrow I'll be meeting my parents are my great uncle's to visit him for a bit, then we are headed to my grandparent's house for the main event, and after that we are heading to my dad's cousin's house to visit them. It's not much traveling for me though, because they all live within 15 minutes of me. Bob's going to his aunt & uncle's house. Saturday night I'll be going out with Bob and some friends, to celebrate my friend's 30th birthday. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing a much worn dress. I wear it to work quite often. I got it from Modcloth a year ago. The print is great, totally up my ally, and I love the colours in it. It's bright, without being crazy bright, and it pairs so well with my many red and yellow shoes and accessories!









Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

Purse: Modernpinup.com

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the details in the print! You can't tell the background is so intricate until you see it up close. It goes so great with your vinyl purse! So fun! Happy thanksgiving and happy thanksgiving weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete