Sunday, November 22, 2015

Lana In Space

Hello there! Last night Bob and I had a good time at my parent's house. My mom made a really delicious meal, as usual. I brought over chocolate oatmeal cookies. I hadn't seen my parents in about a month, which is longer than usual. When Bob and I got home we watched "Fargo". Watching "The Big Lebowski" Friday night made me really want to watch "Fargo" again. The Cohen brothers come up with such funny, quirky characters, and the casting is amazing. 
I'm meeting my friend today, for an early lunch at Panera. When I get back from that, I'm going to work out, take some outfit pictures, read, and just watch TV and decorate a bit. I'm also meeting up with another friend tomorrow night, right after work. I haven't seen her in six months. Since she moved about half an hour farther west then she used to live, I haven't been seeing her as much. It'll be great to catch up with her. We used to meet up with another woman as well, but she moved to Florida a few months ago.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva bolero and Pin Up Girl Clothing Lana dress. I got the dress a few months ago from the PUG Swap & Sell group on Facebook. It matches my TD rockets bolero perfectly! I wear this bolero with some of my red TD dresses as well. It adds a little pizzazz to a solid red dress. Because of the shape of the bolero's neckline, it's hard to wear necklaces with it. I love to wear necklaces (if you hadn't noticed!), but I can make a concession sometimes, ha.









Dress: PUG Swap & Sell group on FB 
Bolero: Trashy Diva
Bracelet: Vendor in Adamstown
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love these two paired together. The shorter full skirt on this dress looks so cute with the bolero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Fargo but it's on my list! Love that Trashy Diva print! I meant to get it in one of the dress versions but it sold out :( XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete