Thursday, April 30, 2015

Junk Food Explosion

Hello there! Tonight after work I met up with my good friend for dinner. Tomorrow night Bob and I are going to visit my grandmother, and Saturday I'm going to my cousin's baby shower. It's at my parent's house. I'll get to visit my pets, too! Can't wait for that. I'm bringing chocolate oatmeal cookies to the shower. They are one of my all time fav cookies, and I am a cookie monster! They are one of Bob's fav cookies, as well. 
We are supposed to have another beautiful weekend. This weather has made me feel so much more content! I needed this sunshine so badly, after being so deprived for so long. The fresh air cirulating in our apartment smells so good, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my very favourite prints. I have this print in a dress, too, and a purse. It's so bright & fun! I scored this print from an Etsy shop. I wish I could find more online shops that sell handmade, fun circle skirts with cute patterns/bright colours, and for a reasonable price!










Top: Le Bomb Shop
Skirt: Etsy
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Clutch: New Look

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pinup style tops the colors available go together so well with skirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, it's so hard to find handmade circle skirts that are novelty prints on Etsy without having tons of issues with filtering out other stuff you're not searching for haha!

    ReplyDelete