Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Yellow Dress!

Hello there! Tonight Bob and I went to meet my dad & grandmother at Panera. My grandmother is going to California on Saturday; she lives out there half the year, and half the year lives five minutes from me. It's always sad to see her go, and I know she misses us a lot when she is out there.
My new Hell Bunny dress arrived today. I love it! I had been looking at it online for months, and finally made the plunge when the Viva La Dulce Marina website had a $3 shipping special. I sized up in this dress, to make sure the chest would fit. The chest is pretty tight even so, but luckily not too tight. As a result, the waist is a little big. But, I'll just wear a belt with it to disguise that! I adore the colour yellow, but it's not so easy to find yellow dresses. I don't like wearing mustard yellow, either. Luckily, this dress is a great shade of yellow! It's like a mid yellow shade, but not mustard-y. I really love the brand of Hell Bunny. It's definitely one of my favourite brands. 
Another bonus with this dress is I bought it with some of the money I got for my birthday! I have two more dresses on the way that I also bought with birthday money. I'm thinking about also ordering this dress is pink & white. It's only $45 on the Hey Viv website.
I'm also wearing my new cake earrings in these pictures! I loveee them, they are so colourful & perfectly me. I got them where I get most of my food jewelry from, from the Etsy shop: Scrumptiousdoodle. The girl who makes the jewelry is so darn talented!










Dress: Vivadulcemarina.com (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: Poshmark.com 

~Bye bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. This dress is so adorable! It's so bright and cheery, and it looks like the perfect summer-y dress (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It definitely is perfect for summer, but that won't stop be from wearing it all year round! Ha

      Delete
  2. Love that Hell Bunny dress! I can't wear mustard yellow either, so I always like the shade of yellow they use.

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow dresses are just the best, I am always drawn to yellow dresses. Looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is my favorite color so naturally I am in LOVE with your dress. Hell Bunny makes some of the best dresses <3.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete