Sunday, October 5, 2014

Rainbow Harlequin

Hello there!
In the pictures below I'm wearing another dress I bought with some of my birthday money. I really lucked out with the three I received so far, I love them all! I had thought about ordering this dress for awhile, but wasn't sure how bright it would look in person (obviously, I love clothes to be pretty bright!), and also wasn't sure how the sizing ran with this brand (Heart of Haute). The dress is a little big in the waist, but the chest fits. Just like my other dresses that are big in the waist, wearing a belt with it solves the problem! Also, I was happily surprised to see that the dress was quite bright, in spite of some of the colours in the dress being black, tan, and ivory.
This dress also is a great length. This is to me, the perfect length. It also has a nice, full skirt.
I love the cropped sweater and belt I paired the dress with. The pink and orange of the sweater and belt match almost perfectly with the shades of pink & orange in the dress. Also, pink & orange are my favourite colour combo, so I love wearing them together.











Dress: Catslikeus.com (Heart of Haute)
Cropped cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: From another dress
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Flats: Shoebakery.com

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit! I love that you paired the cropped cardigan and the belt with this dress. It really takes the outfit to a whole new level (: And the print on that dress is so lovely!
    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, darling! :) It's definitely one of my very fav outfits.

      Delete
  2. Love this kind of harlequin!!

    -Lauren Blair

    www.prefer2Bdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your outfits are always so bright and fun! And I love Heart of Haute!! You should like them on Facebook if you haven't already. They often do sales including my favorite... sales on their sales rack! <3

    ReplyDelete