Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Whole Lotta Books!

Hello there! Tonight there's a new episode of "Impractical Jokers" on. Can't wait for that! I think it's the funniest show on TV. Bob likes it a lot, too. I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Tomorrow night I'm going to Panera with my good friend. Saturday I'm going shopping in Pennsylvania for Halloween & Christmas decorations with my mom, sister, and aunt. And Sunday I'm going with Bob to a couple stores in Pennsylvania and to an amazing restaurant. It'll be a lot busier of a weekend than normal for me.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Bernie Dexter book print dress, which I am obsessed with! I got it a year ago, and it was my first Bernie dress. I still only have two though, ha. I wear this dress a lot. It's one of my better dresses for cooler weather, because of its length. There's a lot of material! But, it's not that thick. It's hard when it gets to be winter to keep wearing my skrits and dresses; last winter I wore pants some of the time, just to keep a little warmer. But, I don't enjoy it! I much prefer skirts and dresses, which is I'm sure, obvious to readers.








Dress: Unique Vintage (Bernie Dexter)
Cropped cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the books! What an awesome print! <3 <3 <3 I haven't seen this print yet! It must be super hard top find now.

    ReplyDelete