Saturday, October 25, 2014

Finally Found The French Quarter Skirt!

Hello there! Today I went shopping for Halloween and Christmas decorations at a few stores in Pennsylvania with my mom, sister, and aunt. It was fun! I got back home around 4:30, and Bob and I have been having a quiet night in. Tomorrow we are heading to Pennsylvania to go to a few stores and have lunch at one of our favourite restaurants. At least tomorrow we are only going an hour away. Today we went two and a half hours away.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my *new to me* Trashy Diva French Quarter skirt. I had been looking online for this skirt for months, and I'm so glad I was finally able to score it! I found it through a Facebook Trashy Diva group that I'm in. I thought it might be a little big on me, since my other Trashy Diva skirt I have is two sizes smaller, but to my surprise, it just fits me! I'm so glad that it fits well. It also pairs very well with my oranges Luxulite jewelry, and orange cropped cardigan. I just love New Orleans so very much, and I'm so happy I have this amazing print!
The last two pictures below are of items I got today. My mom was kind enough to buy me the snowman and santa. I purchased the cupcake tree. I had never seen a cupcake tree before, and I think it's adorable! I am just obsessed with sweets Christmas decorations. Almost all my Christmas tree ornaments are sweets.












Cropped cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirt: Facebook Group (Trashy Diva)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T Foot wear)


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you were able to find the Trashy Diva French Quarter skirt! It looks great on you! That's awesome that you didn't have to go through the trouble of getting it altered. Even though I'm sure your mom would have done an amazing job as she always does with sewing projects, it's so much nicer to get something in the mail ready to wear ;). Love your new Christmas decorations! And I had to laugh out loud at your last comment that almost all your tree ornaments are sweets because almost all of my tree ornaments are sweets too! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete