Saturday, October 4, 2014

Record Dress

Hello there! I'm so glad it's the weekend, even though it's very dreary and rainy out today. We have barely gotten rain since spring, it's almost like I forgot what it's like to have a day like this! I don't have plans really for the weekend; it's going to be a relaxing one. Next Saturday Bob and I are going to visit my sister in Connecticut, for the day. 
On a side note, does anyone ever watch the QVC channel on TV? I don't watch it because I like the items & am interested in buying anything...I watch it because it's hilarious & ridiculous! (And they are not trying to be hilarious...but, they are.) The hosts are so silly and dramatic about what they are pitching. And then, when fashion designer Issac Mizrahi comes on (he is on for certain segments, when they are spotlighting his brand), it gets even sillier! You have to watch, I can't do it justice. He is quite wacky and eccentric. But, what makes it even better, is he acts astonished at all the items in his collection...but, he designed them!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Modcloth record print dress. I got this dress with some of my birthday money. The dress was half off, plus I had a 20% off coupon, so it was a really great deal! Modcloth used to have a button down shirt in this same print, and I had thought about ordering it, but didn't want to spend the money at the time, & then it went out of stock & never came back. 
I'm so glad I decided to finally get the dress! It doesn't have the best reviews, so that made me hesitant. I sized up in the dress, as a lot of reviews said it ran small in the chest. Luckily it fits my chest. I love the full skirt on it. I didn't realize from the pictures how full the skirt would be, and I was pleasantly surprised!












Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch, Bracelet: Etsy
Belt: Target
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm getting this dress too because I saw it was half off as well! PS- those accessories you picked matched PERFECTLY with that dress! You know me, I'm a stickler for matching too ;)

    -Lauren Blair

    www.prefer2Bdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete