Sunday, September 28, 2014

Indian Summer

Hello there! I've had a great weekend. Friday night Bob & I went to my parent's for my birthday party. All my grandparents, and my one aunt & uncle were also there. Satuday I went to New York City for the day with Bob. The weather was just absolutely perfect! It was so sunny & warm, but not humid. This weeked has felt so much like summer! We went to a few stores, and had dinner and drinks at Sugar Factory. The only thing I bought was a Cat Studio New York dish towel. I'm not actually going to use it as a dish towel; Cat Studio dish towels are too nice and cute to do that! I have a few of them, and I drape them over tables and chests. 
And then last night we went to a bar with my friend and one of Bob's friends. We stayed out late, got home a little after 2:00. 
Today I cleaned the apartment, did laundry, talked on the phone to my sister, and ran to Target. Bob made my favourite meal for dinner for me tonight; tomato tart. Bob's family is stopping over tonight, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my pie dress from Modcloth. I love shirt dresses, I wish I had more!










Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Flats: Poshmark

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. This dress is so so cute!!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirt dresses are the cutest! And I love that this one is covered in pies. The fruit accessories definitely pair with it well!

    ReplyDelete