Friday, October 17, 2014

Another Gingham Dress

Hello there! I can't wait for the weekend. I don't have too much planned for it yet though, except that Saturday night I think Bob and I are meeting his parents and brother at a local restaurant for dinner. But, next weekend will be great; next Saturday I'm going shopping in Pennsylvania with my mom and sister. The first town we are going to is two hours away, and then the next town is a half hour from there. We are going to look for Halloween & Christmas decorations. Our first stop is my favourite store out there. They hand make their items, and they have a very old look to them. I have a few of their Halloween, Christmas, & Easter decorations. 
The day after that I'm going to Bethlehem, PA with Bob for the day. We are going to eat at one of my favourite restaurants, and also I'm going to look for Christmas decorations at a couple stores. So, next weekend will be quite busy. I like that this weekend won't be busy, because I don't like having busy weekends in a row.
The lighting in the pictures below isn't too great; it was overcast when we took them. I had recently got this dress in yellow and white gingham, and loved it. I had been thinking of ordering the yellow and/or pink for months, maybe a year before I actually did. I suspected this size would be tight in the bust, so I sized up. It's a good thing I did, because it just fits in that area. Before I purchased these dresses, I hadn't bought anything plaid in a very long time. I do like gingham more than regular plaid though. And I love the shape of these dresses, they are typical Hell Bunny dress with the full skirts.










Dress: eBay (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch, Bracelet, Ring: Etsy (Luxulite and Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This dress looks really beautiful on you! I love the pattern on it (:
    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have a purple gingham dress from Hell Bunny in the mail :)

    -Lauren Blair

    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete