Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pink & Pies

Hello there! Today I'm doing the normal Saturday things I do: clean the apartment, laundry, and working out. Bob and I are going out to dinner with his parents and brother in town. After that I think Bob and I are going to the movies to see "Gone Girl". We probably haven't been to the movies in close to a year. We much prefer to watch movies at home, where it's cheaper and less annoying. By less annoying I mean we don't have to deal with people in the theater who can be loud and/or obnoxious.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom made me a year ago. I already had this fabric but with a blue background in a dress from Modcloth, which I love dearly. They also make this fabric with a light yellow background. In my opinion, you can never have too many dresses or skirts with food prints! Last year I wore my Modcloth pie dress to Thanksgiving, and I think it was perfect for that day! I may do it again, ha.











Dress: Handmade
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt; Target
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I haven't been to the movies in at least a year too! Just not my thing. You look adorable as always!

    -Lauren Blair

    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is the best! I love the fit of this dress, it looks absolutely perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! It must be an awesome feeling wearing a dress no one else has but you! I love your accessories, as always <3.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete