Saturday, October 11, 2014

Red Is My Staple

Hello there! Bob and I are leaving soon to go to Connecticut for the day to visit my sister. It's rainy and dreary out, but hopefully it will clear up soon. It's about a two hour drive each way. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my three Trashy Diva dresses. This style is low cut, so I would usually wear it with a bandeau, as I am in these pictures. I love wearing red! To me solid red dresses are to what black dresses are to other women. I don't own a single solid black dress. It's just not "me"! Red dresses are my staples. I have three solid red dresses so far. I've also been told red looks best on me. I think my strawberry brooch is just perfect paired with this outfit. 
I really wish there was a Trashy Diva store by me! Their dresses and skirts have such a great shape, that's perfect for my body type. I look online at their website a lot, but haven't ordered anything yet from it. I also look on eBay every day for their clothing, but some of the older styles I'm looking for seem to be impossible to get!









Dress: Trashy Diva
Bolero: Target
Necklace, Brooch: Etsty
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's your Trashy Diva Varga! <3 I knew I recognized you when I first spied your blog. Your in the DSTD group!!! :D I remember this picture :) So fun to find other Trashy Diva lovers out there! Love this dress on you! And love your shoes and brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so glam here! Old movie star style look great on you!

    -Lauren Blair

    www.prefertodemure.com

    ReplyDelete