Saturday, May 31, 2014

Viva Las Vegas!

Hello there! Today I'm going to clean, do laundry, work out, run some errands, and just relax. I'm going to buy some things for my honeymoon, and also a Father's Day gift. 
Last night after work I met up with a couple friends from my last job for drinks. (One of them is a bridesmaid in my wedding.) After that I went home for a little bit, and then went to my friend's apartment. She lives two minutes from me. She got a kitten about a month ago, and she is soooo cute! I saw her once before, too. But, last night she kept sleeping on me, which I loved! 
Bob got to to AC yesterday afternoon. I'm soooo excited to go there next weekend! It's so crazy that now it's only a week away! (We're leaving around 9 a.m. next Saturday.) I just can't wait to have a stress-relieving, very fun weekend! There's just been a lot on my mind lately, what with my new job, and also the wedding details.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress. I adore the pattern! I loveee to travel, and have been to a lot of places on the dress. My favourite place to travel to is on the dress as well: Las Vegas. I have really been missing Las Vegas lately. This is the longest gap between vacations there, since I started going there with Bob 4 1/2 years ago. We haven't been in 15 months. We are planning to go next year, in the beginning of April, and one of the reasons we want to go then is Viva Las Vegas! I'm sooo excited to go to that event! From all the pictures I see of it, it seems truly amazing.
















Dress, Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment