Sunday, May 11, 2014

Ice Cream Outfit

Hello there! Today I'm going to work out, and then get ready to head up to my parent's house. My one grandmother is coming, too. Tomorrow night I'm going to the shop I bought my wedding dress from to try it on again, since I left it to get altered last time I was there. Hope it fits perfectly, and I can take it home with me for good!
In the pictures below I'm wearing an ice cream outfit! I'm pretty much obsessed with these ice cream flats! I keep wanting to wear them. And this brooch is officially my favourite brooch. I love the combo of red, orange, yellow, & green. I'm definitely addicted to Luxulite jewelry! Luxulite is a shop on Etsy. I have three more brooches on their way to me! Katy is the lovely lady who makes the jewelry, and she lives in England. The brooches ship so fast though! This brooch only took six mail days to get here.











Dress, Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet, Brooch: Etsy
Belt: Target
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment