Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Whole Lotta Red

Hello there! So happy it's a three day weekend! There's so much going on in the next month and a half. It's four weeks until my wedding! Also, my bachelorette party is just two weeks from today. I'm very excited to go away for a night, and hang out on the beach, at the beach bars. Hopefully the weather will be great! There's just nothing better than warm, sunny weather. It gives me energy, and just has such a positive effect on me mentally. And three weeks from now is my one bridesmaid's birthday. It sounds like there will be a lot of people going out for her birthday. We're going to Morristown. It's about forty-five minutes from where I live, and it has a lot of bars/restaurants.
Bob's going to his bachelor party next weekend. He's also going to AC, but he's going for two nights. He's leaving next Friday afternoon. 
Last night Bob and I went over to my grandmother & great uncle's house. (They're brother and sister, and live together.) We met my dad there. Then we just ran a couple of errands, and came home and had some drinks.
Today I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, and baking a rainbow cake for the BBQ at Bob's parent's house tomorrow. Monday afternooon we're going to my parent's house for another BBQ. (And my parents will be at Bob's parent's BBQ tomorrow, ha. So, I'm seeing a lot of my parents!)












Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: