Saturday, May 3, 2014

Shower Day!

Hello there! So glad that the weekend is here! Today is my bridal shower. It's at my parent's house. So, I'm going to clean the apartment and do laundry, and then get ready to head up there. The wedding really is coming soon, now that the first of the festivities is beginning! Ahh, it's so exciting. I just have a lot going on- getting used to my new job, and getting ready for the wedding. 
Last night I met up with a friend after work, for a drink. I hadn't seen him in about a month. (I worked with him at my last job.) My other friend was supposed to meet us there, but she wasn't feeling well. I should see her today though; she's a bridsmaid!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that my mom made me last summer. I love it! The colours are so great, and I love the shape of the dress. Of course my ice cream flats are a match made in heaven with the dress! The fruit brooch I'm wearing also matches quite perfectly with my outfit. I love my Luxulite fruit brooches sooo much! I have four now, with one more on the way. I just think they are the cutest!

 











Dress: Handmade by my mom
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy
Flats: Shoebakery.com

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe your mom made that dress! That's so amazing, it looks great! Love the ice cream cones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Yea, she's such a wonderful seamstress! :) I'm very lucky.

      Delete