Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Junk Food Explosion

Hello there! I'm glad that we're more than halfway through the work week! Tonight I'm not doing too much; I ran to the library before, and I'm just going to read and relax now. Tomorrow I'm meeting my grandmother at Panera right after work. We were supposed to go last Wednesday, but there was an awful storm, so we didn't end up going. We've had such beautiful weather this week!! I love that I've been wearing dresses or skirts for weeks now, without being uncomfortablely cold!!
I'm getting married in exactly a month and a half!! I'm so glad that it's so close now. I feel pretty ready for it. More people have dropped out of attending the wedding though. (after they RSVP'd yes already.) And that's pretty annoying, since we don't have anyone else to invite, except I did send out one invitation today. But, that's the very last one. And we are paying for 100 people; at the place our reception is at you can't pay for less than 100. I'm trying not to get too upset about it. People whose parent's pay 100% for their wedding just don't understand what it's like to deal with this stuff.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my all very favourite dresses. I've worn it a few times on my blog before. It makes me so happy! I love it paired with my ice cream flats, too. I haven't worn it to work yet. I may try this Friday. I hope they wouldn't think it's toooo crazy to wear ha. And Fridays are dress down days anyway. (I would definitely wear it with a bandeau though, so there's not clevage.)













Dress, necklace: Modcloth
Brooch, earrings: Etsy
Belt: Target
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress! I've had my eye on it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can definitely see you rocking it :)

      Delete
  2. This outfit is just perfection all around! I am just dying over those gorgeous shoes! That's exciting that you wedding is getting so close. I remember feeling the same way with the who invite thing or for people that didn't even bother to show....arg. Try not to let it get you down though...the day will be beautiful regardless :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, hun! Yesss, I love these shoes so very much! :) They were a great find.
      I will ty not let it get me down! I already have enough to think about, especially since I started a new job last month!

      Delete