Sunday, May 25, 2014

Colourful Pennants!

Hello there! Today I'm going to relax, work out and get ready to head to Bob's parent's BBQ at 2:00. And tomorrow Bob and I heading to my parent's around 1:00 for a BBQ there. All my grandparents will be there, too. I made a rainbow cake for today! I'll post pictures soon. It's the first time I tried one. I used cake mix, and it came with food dye. I don't know what the inside of the cake looks like yet, I'm interested to see how it came out!
The dress I'm wearing in the pictures below arrived on Friday. I was so happy that it was even better in person than on my computer screen! The red background colour of the dress is so vivid & bright, as are the pennants. The dress is made of a thickish material, it's thicker than almost all of my dresses. There is also a lining and pockets! It just seems to be of great quality. I also love the length of it. It's so cute and colourful, it just makes me so happy to put it on! It's definitely one of my very favourite dresses. 
I got it from Modcloth, and the brand is Bea & Dot. Bea & Dot is Modcloth's own in-house clothing line. I now have five Bea & Dot dresses and one skirt. So much of their clothing line is very colourful and adorable! Right up my alley, ha. I'm going to wear it today to Bob's parent's BBQ. It's the perfect dress for this weekend's festivites.

















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Viva Dulce Marina
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, Earrings: Etsy
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. And the little yellow shoes <3 Can't wait to see pictures of your rainbow cake, I've always wanted to make one.They closest I got was designing one for my crochet website nyanpon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) You should try to make one sometime!

      Delete
  2. I love that dress. It went straight to my wish list and it looks great on you! Those shoes are so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much! :) I love it so much. It's definitely one of my favourite dresses already, ha!

      Delete
  3. I LOOOOOOVE Bea & Dot! I feel like their dresses work so well with my frame. I actually bought another one today :). You look so cute in this one! I (of course) adore the print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work well with my frame, too! :) Can't wait to see your new one!
      And thanks!!!

      Delete
  4. AH! I haven't been keeping up this past month, and feel so behind on your life and outfits! I need to get reading! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete