Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunny Sunday

Hello there! It's another incredibly gorgeous day out! It would be nice if we could have a lot more of days like this in New Jersey. It's so sunny out, and going to be a high of 75 degrees, which in my opinion is perfection! 
Today I'm not doing too much. I'm going to work out, read, and watch TV. I'm going to list another item on eBay, also. I started selling on there around February. I've sold a few items so far. I had never tried to sell anything anywhere before this. It's so easy to do, and so nice to make a little money on things I don't wear anymore!!
Yesterday I bought a few items for our honeymoon, like mini shampoo, conditioner, sunblock, etc. I also took some money out of the bank to set aside for paying our DJ. I'm trying to get a lot of things out of the way now, before we get really busy!
Last night I ended up meeting my friend for a drink at a nearby bar. I met her early in the evening, and I was home before 9. Bob will be getting back at some point in the afternoon. For dinner he's making one of my favourite meals, tomato tart! It's very similar to pizza. (And pizza is my favourite food.)
On Wednesday I'm going back to try on my dress at the shop I bought it from, and hopefully the alterations are perfect! And on Friday afternoon I'm leaving work an hour early, because Bob and I are going to get the wedding license. His brother is going to be the witness. It's exciting!!
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my four house print dresses. All of them are from Modcloth. I think these B.A.I.T. Footwear heels match my dress perfectly! I love the bright shade of blue.













Dress: Modcloth
Cardigan: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bracelet: Etsy (Incredibleinedible)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. The wedding is so close, how exciting! Ummm I need to know the URL for your listings, I would totally indulge in some of your pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! :)
      I left you a comment on your blog including my URL on eBay!

      Delete
  2. P.S. Do you have a button? I'd love to add it to my sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, but I don't! I need to figure out how to make one!

      Delete
  3. What a darling dress! Love it with the shoes too :) I second the first comment- we need a URL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks hun!!
      My eBay URL is:
      http://www.ebay.com/usr/bristolp15?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

      Delete