Saturday, May 17, 2014

Blue Dinosaurs

Hello there! This morning I went to get my car inspected, and Bob came with me. We stopped at his parent's on the way, to get this tool that can turn off a check engine light. But, I still failed Inspection for something else. We weren't expecting that! So, we ran to a private Inspection place right by my apartment. They told us to drive around more, to try and get one of the sensors back on. So, we did that and came back. They were able to pass me, thank God! I paid a little bit for it, but it wasn't much money. 
They did tell me I have an exhaust leak, so Bob is going to take a look at it next weekend, and hopefully fix it then. I'm just so glad I don't have to go back to the Inspection Station, and even more glad I didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for a repair! I lucked out today. I've just had a lot of expenses lately/going to have more between now & the beginning of July. We went away in April for Bob's birthday, we're paying for part of the wedding, paying for the honeymoon, my six month car insurance bill was due in April, and I am paying for my own health insurance since I have to be at my job ninety days before I can get insurance.
Only one month and four days until the wedding! And I'm very excited to have a three day weekend next weekend for Memorial Day.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth Route 66 print dress! I love this quirky, fun pattern. It also speaks to me, because I loveee to travel, and have been to a lot of the U.S., including on Route 66. I have a real appreciation for a lot of different parts of this country.












Dress, Necklace: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable as always! And dress twinsies as always!
    <3
    Amy

    ReplyDelete