Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rainbow Lady

Hello there! Today Bob and I are hanging out at the apartment. I'm going to work out, read, and just relax. He's making tacos for dinner, yum! We haven't had them in awhile. And my friend may be stopping over in the afternoon. I also might run to Kohl's again, using at least part of the gift card money I received for my bridal shower. (I went to Kohl's last weekend, but didn't end up getting anything.) I still need to get Fiestaware bowls, at least. (I didn't get any at the shower.)
Yesterday Bob and I went to Home Goods, and I spent most of my gift card. I got some really cute, bright plates, trays, and a jug.
Fiestaware is coming out with a new colour in June! It's called Poppy, and it's a great shade of orange. It's a darker orange than the one that most of my Fiestaware is. But, it's still a nice, vivid shade. I may wait to use my Macy*s gift card until that colour is out. They are offering pre-order on their website, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress. It is one of my favourite dresses. I just love the beautiful, vivid rainbow print! I paired it with my favourite pair of B.A.I.T. shoes. These are also my first pair of B.A.I.T. that I bought, back when in December when the obsession officially began! They are just so comfortable and adorable!

















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, Bracelet, Brooch: Etsy
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

10 comments:

  1. I love all of the fun rainbow details in the dress, and your accessories! You're so bright and ready for spring. Amazing :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks!! :) I am a hugeee fan of colour/rainbow!

      Delete
  2. Of course, I love all the colorful accessories you added to this dress. You look so cute!

    P.S. I'm giving away a custom flower crown on my blog HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kohl's is realllllly hit or miss haha. I've gotten a lot of cute things from there but it's been a while.
    Love this outfit, I've got to get my hands on a pair of those shoes. I know they would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're very right about Kohl's!! I have the same issue with Marshall's, TJ Maxx, & Home Goods.
      Thank you very much, sweet lady! Yes, I can definitely see you rocking them :)

      Delete
  4. Such a cute outfit :) I love all the Springy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it is amazing to see this on your blog right now because this dress has been at the forefront of my mind all week. I have been tossing up whether or not to buy it. Obviously I want to but it is a little expensive and I have been spending way too much lately. It is my dream dress, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny that you've been thinking about it so much! What a concidence, ha. Yea, it is expensive, that's for sure. But, I think it's worth it! I bought it when I had a coupon, but it wasn't much off- I think only $10 off. It's definitely one of my favourite dresses!

      Delete