Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pink, Orange, & Yellow

Hello there! Today's been pretty productive; I love days like that! I worked out, cleaned up all the boxes, wrapping, etc from the bridal shower gifts, and put away what I could. (A lot of items need to be washed before we put them away.) I also wrote the thank you cards.
There's also been plenty of time today to relax, which is nice. And we'll be watching "Mad Men" tonight, of course! 
I had a great time at my bridal shower yesterday! I got so many great items! I can't believe how many things I got, plus I got five gift cards. Three to Kohl's, one to Macy*s, and one to Home Goods. I'm excited to spend them! I got a ton of Fiestaware; I had a lot of it on my registry. I can't wait to use it! My one grandmother also gave me two pieces of old orange Fiestaware, one was her mother's, and one was her mother-in-law's. I'm very grateful that so many women came, and that they were so generous to me. I'm also very grateful to my mom and bridesmaids for putting it on!
The shower just went by so quickly. I got there at 2:30, and people started leaving at 4:30, and everyone was gone by 5! Except for the bridesmaids and my mom. (The shower was at my parent's house.) I will post pictures from the shower very soon. After I left my parent's, one of my bridesmaids and I came back to my apartment, and she helped me unload everything from our cars. Then we went out to a local bar, and that was a lot of fun.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my favourite colours! There's so much pink, orange, and yellow in this outfit, and I love it! 













Dress, sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bracelet: Etsy
Belt : Target

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. So glad that your bridal shower went so well and that you had such a great time :) congratulations!!! Love this orange, pink & yellow look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable!! And you got the cutest, most colorful stuff at your shower!! I loved seeing all of it on Instragam. You're going to have the prettiest kitchen ever.
    <3
    Amy
    http://hipsterbrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Yes, I did!! I'm so happy with everything. Ha yes & the most colourful kitchen!!

      Delete