Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blue & Green

Hello there! My wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks! I'm so flipping excited to go to New Orleans for ten glorious days. Everytime I think about it it feels so much more real since it is so close now! Pretty soon I'm going to buy things I'll need for the trip. Since I have so much other stuff going on in the next 3 1/2 weeks, I'm trying to do the things that can get done now done. 
Tonight I'm not doing much, just hanging out at the apartment. Tomorrow Bob, his parents, and I are going to the restaurant where the rehersal dinner will be, and picking out the food options. Friday night I'm meeting some friends from my last job for drinks. And Friday Bob is leaving for AC for his Bachelor Party!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that reminds me of Brady Bunch houses! I got this dress a year ago; it was one of my first Modcloth dresses. The brand is Folter. Folter makes so many dresses with adorable prints on them! The sandals I'm wearing are also from Modcloth, the brand is Saltwater Sandals. (A U.K. brand.) I have these sandals in three colours, and they are sooo comfortable.











Dress, Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Belt: Target
Bracelet: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool design haha it does look a little Brady Bunch-y and I love Folter! I also love Targets skinny belts that are in all sorts of colors.
    How exciting! You're wedding is getting so close! I'm sure it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, I have sooo many Target skinny belts, ha! Target is the best :)
      Thank you! I hope so, ha.

      Delete
  2. Found your blog through ModCloth... Just wanted to say how much I love your bold and colorful style... you seem like a truly gorgeous person! Also, congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks soooo much Erin!! You're so very sweet!! :)

      Delete