Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bridal Shower Pictures!

Hello there! Ahhh, one more day of work to get through! This work week definitely had its ups and downs. I do feel more comfortable there, in a lot of ways. But, it still can be pretty hectic/stressful at times!I try my hardest to seem calm while I'm there. But, inside it can be tough to feel calm. I just don't want them to see me feeling upset/stressed.  
Tonight I'm working out, and relaxing. Next week I already have three nights in a row where I have plans. Tuesday night I'm meeting a couple friends at Panera, Wednesday night trying on my wedding dress after I had alterations done, (They re-scheduled it. I was supposed to go this past Monday.) and Thursday meeting up with some friends for a drink. 
The first few pictures below were taken at my bridal shower! (It was almost two weeks ago.) The first picture is of my sister, Brette and me. The second is my mom and us. I love the favors that one of my bridesmaid's made! Pink and orange sprinkles in a cute little jar. (Shown below.) One of my favourite gifts was the rainbow checkered cutting board. (Also shown below.) I'm not even going to use it as a cutting board; it's too cute to! I've just been using it as a decoration. It's on my little side table next to the couch in the living room. I got so much Fiestaware!! And that makes me very happy. It's so beautiful and durable. And the orange is the perfect shade of orange! I got one red piece, too. 
I also got a rainbow striped tablecloth which is shown below. I love it! It's so bright; I put it on our dining room table right away. 



























Polka dot dress: Amazon.com (Hell Bunny brand)
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Your dresses are super outstanding, love everything here, so much prettiness.

    ReplyDelete