Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So Fruity!

Hello there! I'm having a quiet night inside, and Bob's over his friend's house. It's been so dreary and yucky out all day. And the temperature dropped a lot! It's only 42 degrees right now. I can NOT wait until it stays warm out, and we stop going back and forth between cold and warm!
Tomorrow night I'm meeting my grandmother at Panera for dinner, on my way back from work. It'll be really nice to see her. She had been in California the last six months. She goes there about half the year usually, and rents an apartment close to where my aunt & uncle live out there. Then on Friday I'm meeting two friends for a drink after work, and Saturday is my bridal shower!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my super fruity dress that I wore on my blog once last month. I am SO obsessed with it! I reach for it time and time again. It's of course from Modcloth, ha. I wore it work on Monday and luckily no one seemed to mind it. I didn't know how my bosses would feel about my quirky, ultra colourful wardrobe. But, so far I've either gotten compliments from them on my clothes/accessories, or they haven't said anything. So, I'm taking that as a great sign! I'm happy about that, because obviously most of my wardrobe isn't "conservative/normal business wear!"













Dress: Modcloth
Earrings: Etsy
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! So cute and colorful and I really like the green belt!
    I work in a more creative industry but I'm the only one that looks like me at my work haha. When I first dyed my hair purple I think it caught people off guard but now my producer calls me "Purple Purp"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Morgan! :) It came with that belt, too.
      Haha that's awesome that you can have purple hair there!

      Delete