Thursday, May 2, 2013

You know I came here, When I needed to hear something that sounded like an answer

Hello! The title of this post comes from lyrics from an Alkaline Trio song. I've been listening to them a lot lately. They've been one of my favourite bands for a few years.
Bob made Penne Vodka tonight! It was soooo good. He hasn't made that in a long time. My Mom never made it, so I never had it until not too long ago. But, now it's one of my favourite pasta dishes!
Tuesday, I found two great buys at TJ Maxx! I hadn't found anything decent there in awhile. But, these dresses are great! I got the same dress, in both neon pink and bright blue. They are comfy, perfect summer dresses. They're Cynthia Rowley brand. $29.99 each. I wore the blue one to work the other day, with a black bolero, and black heels. In the pictures below, I'm wearing the neon pink one. It's my favourite of the two. Not really a surprise, since I love pink so much! I think they're quite flattering, as well. Turns out, one of the hangers was marked wrong, and I didn't notice, since they both fit me well. I didn't even notice it until yesterday, when I took off the blue dress. 
We're so close to Friday/the weekend! I have family coming in from Texas tonight. Hopefully I'll get to see them this weekend. Also, the Spring Festival in the town I live in is going on Fri-Sun, so I want to check that out! It's a small fair. 







Dress: TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Flip flops: Old Navy
Belt: Came with a different dress
Necklace: Thirteen Vintage, it's a little shop in New Hope
Bracelet: Express

~Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love that dress on you, and I've been eyeing that necklace... but wait... are you from New Hope, PA? Have we talked about this before?? I did summer shows in the Bucks County area and we'd go to New Hope all the time, because the shows were in Titusville, NJ. Hopefully that IS the New Hope you're talking about :) Small world!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete