Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's Nothing I'll Forget, When the Moon Gets Tired...

Hello! This afternoon Bob and I went over to his parent's house. They only live ten minutes away from us. They were having friends over for a bbq. But, we did end up being inside almos the whole time, since it was cool out. We did play catch with a football for a little while, and also played a game of cornhole. 
It was nice to have different scenery for my outfit pictures, much better than the usual backdrop of my kitchen, ha.
I really love my Salt Water Sandals. I have them in fuschia, too. They really are soooo comfortable! 
Tomorrow we're going to another bbq, at Bob's friend's parent's house. It's great having so much good, free food! :) I'm so glad we have off tomorrow. It'll definetly be hard to go back to work Tuesday! 
Mad Men is starting now, so I have to go watch it!

























Top: Cableandgauge.com
Tank: Express
Jeans: Express
Sandals: Modcloth, Salt Water brand
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's
Watch: Modcloth
Purse: Vera Bradley

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity about the weather, but sounds like you still had a brill time!

    Love the outfit, you look very colourful =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, we still did have a great time :) Thank you!! I LOVE colour!


      Delete